Links in the comments sometimes disappear. This is due to the new spam filter of Blogger. I regularly inspect the comments and missing links will reappear eventually.
Thanks for the comment, but did you try till the download ends? Because it gives error when it comes to end. I tried 4 times and same result. Anyway thanks for your support.
https://bodtje.stackstorage.com/s/LUWd34l8v7SmIpR
ReplyDeleteCould you re-upload this disc? Thanks in advance.
ReplyDeleteNew link: JottaCloud
ReplyDeleteNew link: Mega
ReplyDeleteMega link says temporary error, so I could not download it.
ReplyDeleteIf you have time Please upload again. Thanks for all the nice music you offered..
The link works fine for me. Please retry later.
DeleteThanks for the comment, but did you try till the download ends?
DeleteBecause it gives error when it comes to end. I tried 4 times and same result.
Anyway thanks for your support.
Yes, of course I did. Like I said, no problems! It must be at your end... But anyway for your convenience here is an alternative but temporary link.
Delete