Search Susato Posts

ANNOUNCEMENTS

  • Happy Birthday to Arvo Pärt (91).
  • BBC Music Magazine October 2026 issue available.
  • Critics' Choices updated (09/09).
  • Composer A-Z list is back in the right column.
  • Links in the comments sometimes disappear. This is due to the new spam filter of Blogger.
    I regularly inspect the comments and missing links will reappear eventually.

13 February 2019

Johann Adam Reincken: Hortus Musicus [Stylus Phantasticus]



Johann Adam Reincken (1623-1722)

Hortus Musicus Vol. I


Partita No. 6 in A Major
Partita No. 2 in B-Flat Major
Partita No. 4 in D Minor
Partita No. 1 in A Minor

Stylus Phantasticus

(flac image, log, cue, booklet)


More Info at AllMusic
Buy at Presto Classical
Posts with: Stylus Phantasticus

6 comments:

  1. https://1fichier.com/?qitw5o323oegzmxbbpp3
    https://mega.nz/#F!tSoShA4Y!2KXx0fG7zhWvsLwQu0i0pg
    https://bodtje.stackstorage.com/s/Zh8dsH7akwFa9zw

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one doesn't quite finish downloading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With me the booklet downloaded incomplete ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. My download is OK now, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much, I'm eager to listen to this record!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merci pour cette merveilleuse musique, très belle performnace de Stylus Phantatiscus !

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top