Search Susato


How to get better Search results

Announcements

  • Happy Birthday to Betsy Jolas (100) and Pierre Bartholomée (89).
  • R.I.P. Bruno Campanella (1943-2026).
  • American Record Guide July/August 2026 available.
  • Critics' Choices updated (27/07).
  • Links in the comments sometimes disappear. This is due to the new spam filter of Blogger.
    I regularly inspect the comments and missing links will reappear eventually.

26 February 2019

Opera Arias [Ezio Pinza]



Opera Arias


Gioachino Rossini (1792-1868)
Mosè in Egitto: "Dal tuo stellato soglio"
Vincenzo Bellini (1801-1835)
Norma: "Ah! del Tebro al giogo indegno"
Norma: "Deh non volerli vittime"
I Puritani: "Cinta di fiori"
Gaetano Donizetti (1797-1848)
Lucia di Lammermoor: "Dalle stanze ove Lucia"
La favorite: "Splendon più belle in ciel le stelle"
Jacques Fromental Halévy (1799-1862)
L'Ebrea (La Juive): "Se oppressi ognor"
L'Ebrea (La Juive): "Voi che del Dio"
Charles Gounod (1818-1893)
Faust: "Ebben, che ti pare?"
Faust: "Dio dell'or"
Ambroise Thomas (1811-1896)
Mignon: "Del suo cor"
Giuseppe Verdi (1813-1901)
Il Trovatore: "Di due figli"
Il Trovatore: "Giorni poveri vivea"
La forza del destino: "Il santo speco"
Simon Boccanegra: Prologo "A te l'estremo addio...Il lacerato spirito"
Arrigo Boito (1842-1918)
Mefistofele: Prologo "Ave, Signor!"
Mefistofele: "Son lo spirito che nega"
Giuseppe Verdi (1813-1901)
Requiem Mass: "Confutatis maledictis...Oro supplex"
I Vespri siciliani: "O tu, Palermo"
Giacomo Meyerbeer (1791-1864)
Robert le diable: "Suore che riposate"

Ezio Pinza (bass)
Chorus & Orchestra
Carlo Sabajno

(flac image, log, cue, booklet)

More Info at AllMusic
Posts with: Ezio Pinza

3 comments:

  1. https://bodtje.stackstorage.com/s/YCnahRkIEiFicfd
    https://mega.nz/#F!ZSp2TCTK!oBOQ_toriQA66Y5dCkVNWA
    https://1fichier.com/?ujwxsgg19focopuszkur

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top