Search Susato


How to get better Search results

Announcements

  • Happy Birthday to Betsy Jolas (100) and Pierre Bartholomée (89).
  • R.I.P. Bruno Campanella (1943-2026).
  • American Record Guide July/August 2026 available.
  • Critics' Choices updated (27/07).
  • Links in the comments sometimes disappear. This is due to the new spam filter of Blogger.
    I regularly inspect the comments and missing links will reappear eventually.

07 January 2021

Monteverdi: Madrigali [Jürgen Jürgens]



Claudio Monteverdi (1567-1643)

Madrigali

Questi vaghi concenti
Presso un fiume tranquilo
Amor che deggio far
A Dio, Florida bella
Altri canti d'amor
Hor che'l ciel e la terra
Qui rise, O Tirsi

Monteverdi-Chor Hamburg
Leonhardt-Consort
Jürgen Jürgens

(flac image, log, cue, booklet)
(by courtesy of Bodtje@Susato)


More Info at Discogs
Buy at Amazon

8 comments:


  1. Wonderful, and so quick! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci beaucoup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moltes Gracies i Bon Any 2021

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love his version of the Madrigals and would like to download this....am I not seeing the link right in front of me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are, they are in the first comment! :-P

      Delete

Back to Top