Search Susato


How to get better Search results

Announcements

  • R.I.P. Bruno Campanella (1943-2026).
  • American Record Guide July/August 2026 available.
  • Critics' Choices updated (27/07).
  • Links in the comments sometimes disappear. This is due to the new spam filter of Blogger.
    I regularly inspect the comments and missing links will reappear eventually.

01 March 2021

Schoenberg: Piano Concerto [Alfred Brendel, Michael Gielen]



Arnold Schoenberg (1874-1951)

Chamber Symphony No. 1 Op. 9
Piano Concerto Op. 42
Chamber Symphony No. 2 Op. 38

Alfred Brendel (piano)
SWF Sinfonieorchester Baden-Baden
Michael Gielen

(flac image, log, cue, booklet)
(by courtesy of Bodtje@Susato)


More Info at Discogs
Buy at bol.com

7 comments:

  1. This share prepared by Bodtje@Susato
    Mega | JottaCloud | 1Fichier

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link is wrong!!! Please re-upload the link?? Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link is wrong on Mega!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for making this recording available. I haven't listened for a long time. The Piano Concerto is exceptional with Brendel, superior to the versions of Boulez / Ushida and Abbado / Pollini. Gielen was a great schoenberg expert, and the recordings of the Chamber Symphonies are superb

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top