Search Susato Posts

ANNOUNCEMENTS

  • Happy Birthday to Arvo Pärt (91).
  • BBC Music Magazine October 2026 issue available.
  • Critics' Choices updated (09/09).
  • Composer A-Z list is back in the right column.
  • Links in the comments sometimes disappear. This is due to the new spam filter of Blogger.
    I regularly inspect the comments and missing links will reappear eventually.

10 May 2021

Georg Philipp Telemann: Musique de Table [Schola Cantorum Basiliensis, August Wenzinger]



Georg Philipp Telemann (1681-1767)

Musique de Table

Banquet Music in Three Parts

CD 1

Production I: Ouverture - Suite in E minor TWV 55:e1
Production I: Quatuor in G major TWV 43:G2
Production I: Concert in A major TWV 53:A2

CD 2

Production I: Trio in E flat major TWV 42:Es1
Production I: Solo in B minor TWV 41:h4
Production I: Conclusion in E minor TWV 50:5
Production II: Ouverture - Suite in D major TWV 55:D1

CD 3

Production II: Quatuor in D minor TWV 43:d1
Production II: Concert in F major TWV 53:F1
Production II: Trio in E minor TWV 42:e2
Production II: Solo in A major TWV 41:A4
Production II: Conclusion in D major TWV 50:9

CD 4

Production III: Ouverture - Suite in B flat major TWV 55:B1
Production III: Quatuor in E minor TWV 43:e2
Production III: Concert in E flat major TWV 54:Es1
Production III: Trio in D major TWV 42:D5
Production III: Solo in G minor TWV 41:g6
Production III: Conclusion in B flat major TWV 50:10

Schola Cantorum Basiliensis
August Wenzinger


(4CD, flac image, log, cue, booklet)
(by courtesy of cembalo@Susato)


6 comments:

  1. This share prepared by cembalo@Susato
    Mega | JottaCloud | 1Fichier

    ReplyDelete
  2. These recordings from the years up to 1965 once again show the special appeal of renunciation of historical performance practice. And the result is still a great pleasure and I thank you for this fine suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top