Search Susato


How to get better Search results

Announcements

  • R.I.P. Bruno Campanella (1943-2026).
  • American Record Guide July/August 2026 available.
  • Critics' Choices updated (27/07).
  • Links in the comments sometimes disappear. This is due to the new spam filter of Blogger.
    I regularly inspect the comments and missing links will reappear eventually.

19 July 2021

Joahnn Sebastian Bach: Complete Works for Organ [Marie-Claire Alain]



Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750)

Complete Works for Organ

CD 1

The Trio Sonatas

CD 2

Preludes & Fugues (I) • Toccatas & Fugues (I) • Fantasia & Fugue in C minor

CD 3

Preludes & Fugues (II) • Fantasia & Fugue in G minor

CD 4

Preludes & Fugues (III) • Fantasia & Fugue in A minor • Fantasia in C minor

CD 5

Fantasias, Toccatas & Fugues (II) • Preludes in G major & A minor • Toccata, Adagio and Fugue •  Fugues (I)

CD 6

Fugues (II) • Passacaglia & Fugue in C minor • Canzona in D minor • Aria in F major • Allabreve trios in D minor & G major • Little Harmonic Labyrinth • Pastorale

CD 7

Trio in G minor • The Concertos • Pedal-Exercitium • Das Orgel-Büchlein (I)

CD 8

Das Orgel-Büchlein (II) • "Schübler" Chorales (I)

CD 9

"Schübler" Chorales (II) • "Leipzig" Chorales (I)

CD 10

"Leipzig" Chorales (II) • German Organ Mass (I)

CD 11

German Organ Mass (II)

CD 12

"Kirnberger" Chorales • Chorale Settings (I)

CD 13

Chorale Settings (II)

CD 14

Chorale Settings (III) • Fantasia in C minor • Partite Diverse (I)

CD 15

Partite Diverse (II) • Miscellaneous early and doubtful works

Marie-Claire Alain (organ)


(15 CD, flac image, log, cue, booklet)
(by courtesy of Donne@Susato)


8 comments:

  1. This share prepared by Donne@Susato
    Mega | JottaCloud | 1Fichier

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image posted is the cover of Alain's second recording of the complete Bach, but the "more info at Discogs" link is to her first recording. For symmetry, I hope the actual CDs posted are from her third recording.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. I changed the Discogs link to the set posted here.

      Delete
  3. First, second or third, a massive collection and very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Massive download! Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top