Search Susato Posts

ANNOUNCEMENTS

  • Happy Birthday to Arvo Pärt (91).
  • BBC Music Magazine October 2026 issue available.
  • Critics' Choices updated (09/09).
  • Composer A-Z list is back in the right column.
  • Links in the comments sometimes disappear. This is due to the new spam filter of Blogger.
    I regularly inspect the comments and missing links will reappear eventually.

17 September 2021

Franz Schubert: Schubertiade [Elly Ameling, Jörg Demus, Hans Deinzer]


 

Franz Schubert (1797-1828)


Der Hirt auf dem Felsen, D. 965
12 Ländler für Klavier, D. 790
Seligkeit, D. 433
Gretchen am Spinnrade, D. 118
Du liebst mich nicht, D. 756
Heimliches Lieben, D. 922
Im Frühling, D. 882
Die Vögel, D. 691
Der Jüngling an der Quelle, D. 300
Der Musensohn, D. 764

Elly Ameling (Soprano)
Jörg Demus (Fortepiano)
Hans Deinzer (Clarinet)


(LP, flac image, log, cue, scans)
(by courtesy of Fasch&Melante@Susato)


More info and buy at Discogs

11 comments:

  1. The CUE file does not seem to work on this for me - can anyone suggest fow to fix ths? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same problem here....
    Type parameter for "FILE" command is empty or unknown!'FLAC'
    Am I doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry the cue file is checked and works, if you play in foobar you will see that it opens without any problem, another question is if you are trying to split the image in tracks with CUE tools or similar, this RIP is presented in 24-48 (HI-RES low resolution format) so that the quality of the warm sound of the LP is preserved as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to split the flac file into tracks, do this, simply open the cue in foobar 2000 as if you were going to listen to the recording, once the movements appear on the screen, choose one by one each movement by selecting it with a click, then right click and select convert, in the drop-down menu choose Quick convert, and a box will open, choose the wav format (you can't do it directly with flac because it is identical to the file format and it wouldn't work, I don't know if in later versions of foobar this difficulty is solved) and indicate convert, the program will ask you the location to download it and you will get the track in wav format. Then you can convert it back to flac if you want using any program (I recommend dBpoweramp Music Converter (it's free and very easy to use)).

      Delete
    2. However, member @pgreen gave these indications: I am currently d/l this share. I will use Foobar2000 to convert into tracks. I select ALL and then choose convert from the right click menu. In this instance I will not resample to change the bit rate etc. I have a saved preset called FLAC.
      Output Format: FLAC level 5
      Destination: File name pattern: %track% - %title%
      Processing: None
      Other: When finished:* Transfer tags and attached pictures.

      Sometimes I will resample. I have a preset called FLAC 44100 16 bit
      Output Format: FLAC level 5 Output 16-bit
      Destination: File name pattern: %track% - %title%
      Processing: Additional decoding, Resampler-V.
      Other: When finished:* Transfer tags and attached pictures.
      On the Resampler-V I have added required from and to values in the Required frequences table. (To get to the dialogue click on Processing on the Conveter Setup dialogue box. Make Resample-v active, install if necessary, double click on Resample-v (from the active column). You will get a Settings dialogue.

      Delete
  4. Wunderschöne Musik! Danke Fasch & Melante!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wunderschöne Musik! Danke Fasch & Melante!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top