Search Susato


How to get better Search results

Announcements

  • R.I.P. Bruno Campanella (1943-2026).
  • American Record Guide July/August 2026 available.
  • Critics' Choices updated (27/07).
  • Links in the comments sometimes disappear. This is due to the new spam filter of Blogger.
    I regularly inspect the comments and missing links will reappear eventually.

26 August 2022

Leopold Stokowski • Conductor



Leopold Stokowski

Conductor

CD 1

Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov (1844-1908)
Scheherazade, Op. 35

Alexander Borodin (1833-1887)
Prince Igor: Polovtsian Dances

Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky (1840-1893)
Solitude, Op. 73 No. 6

CD 2

Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750)
Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV565

Georges Bizet (1838-1875)
L'Arlésienne (excerpts)

Camille Saint-Saëns (1835-1921)
Le Carnaval des Animaux

Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky (1840-1893)
The Nutcracker, Op. 71a

CD 3

Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750)
Passacaglia and Fugue in C minor, BWV582

Franz Liszt (1811-1886)
Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2

Jean Sibelius (1865-1957)
The Swan of Tuonela
Kuolema: Valse triste

Alexander Scriabin (1872-1915)
Poem of Ecstacy, Op. 54
Prometheus - The Poem of Fire, Op. 60

CD 4

Antonín Dvořák (1841-1904)
Symphony No. 9 in E minor, Op. 95 "From the New World"

Richard Strauss (1864-1949)
Tod und Verklärung, Op. 24*

Dmitry Shostakovich (1906-1975)
Prelude in E flat minor, Op. 34 No. 14*

The Philadelphia Orchestra
*The All American Youth Orchestra
Leopold Stokowski


(4CD, flac image, log, cue, booklet)
(by courtesy of drger@Susato)


11 comments:

  1. Unfortunately flac and cue files don't work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Çould you be more precise? In Foobar there are no problems.

      Delete
    2. When I apply Cue splitter reports that don't exists flac files...

      Delete
    3. Try Cuetools, a high quality splitter and much more (see http://cue.tools/wiki/Main_Page). It's free.

      Delete
    4. Thank you so much, I could with EAC. Your Page is amazing, I love it!!!

      Delete
  2. Many many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Muchas gracias, drger y Bodtje!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top