Search Susato


How to get better Search results

Announcements

  • Happy Birthday to Betsy Jolas (100) and Pierre Bartholomée (89).
  • R.I.P. Bruno Campanella (1943-2026).
  • American Record Guide July/August 2026 available.
  • Critics' Choices updated (27/07).
  • Links in the comments sometimes disappear. This is due to the new spam filter of Blogger.
    I regularly inspect the comments and missing links will reappear eventually.

25 June 2024

Grieg: Piano Music Vol. 6 [Einar Steen-Nøkleberg]



Edvard Grieg (1843-1907)

Piano Music Vol. 6

Norges Melodier (Norwegian Melodies) Nos. 64-117, EG 108

Einar Steen-Nøkleberg (piano)


(flac image, log, cue, booklet)
(by courtesy of Donne@Susato)


4 comments:

  1. This share prepared by Donne@Susato
    1Fichier | Mega | NitroFlare | OpenDrive
    All published volumes: 1Fichier | Mega | NitroFlare | OpenDrive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buenas noches desde Buenos Aires, Argentina. El archivo tiene problemas en su inicio, concretamente en la primera pista. Desde ya mi mayor agradecimiento por todo lo publicado.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just downloaded it myself (from Mega) and it plays fine. Try to re-download it or try another server.

      Delete
  3. ¡Muchas gracias, Donne y Bodtje!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top