English Song Collection
Disc 25 • Britten
Benjamin Britten (1913-1976)
A Birthday Hansel, Op. 92
Who are these
Children, Op. 84
Cradle Song, "Sleep, my darling, sleep"
O that I
had ne'er been married
Ca' the yowes
There's none to soothe
O
can ye sew cushions
The Bonny Earl o' Moray
Bonny at morn
Come
you not from Newcastle?
Dawtie's Devotion
The Gully
Tradition
4
Burns Songs
Mark Wilde (tenor), Lucy Wakeford (harp)
David Owen Norris (piano)
(flac tracks, log, cue, booklet)
(by courtesy of drger@Susato)


This share prepared by drger@Susato
ReplyDelete1Fichier | JottaCloud | Mega | UpToBox
Thank you for the wonderful series. I notice that on disc 25 there is some error, either the cuesheet is the same as disc 24 or something is awry. Please look into it. Thanks.
ReplyDelete@BenBob I checked it, but the cuesheet is not the same as disc 24, and nothing seems to be awry. The cue plays just fine.
ReplyDelete