Search Susato


How to get better Search results

Announcements

  • American Record Guide July/August 2026 available.
  • Critics' Choices updated (07/08).
  • Links in the comments sometimes disappear. This is due to the new spam filter of Blogger.
    I regularly inspect the comments and missing links will reappear eventually.

19 March 2022

Girolamo Frescobaldi: Toccate - Capricci - Fiori Musicali [Francesco Cera]



Girolamo Frescobaldi (1583-1643)

Toccate - Capricci - Fiori Musicali

CD 1-2

Toccate e Partite Libro Primo

CD 3

Capricci

CD 4-5

Secondo Libro di Toccate

CD 6-7

Fiori Musicali

Francesco Cera (harpsichord, organ)
Riccardo Pisani (tenor)
Ensemble Arte Musica


(7CD, flac image, log, cue, booklet)
(by courtesy of Bodtje@Susato)


More Info and Buy at Outhere Music

8 comments:

  1. This share prepared by Bodtje@Susato
    1Fichier | JottaCloud | Mega | UpToBox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marc, thank you!!!!
    But, please, give me log of CD2! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aargh... I don't have those CD's anymore and didn't notice that the log wasn't included. I'll see what I can do.... some patience, please.

      Delete
    2. Re-ripped and added flac, cue and log to the JottaCloud and Mega shares.

      Delete

Back to Top