Search Susato Posts

ANNOUNCEMENTS

  • Diapason Octobre 2026 issue now available.
  • Critics' Choices updated (25/09).
  • Composer A-Z list is back in the right column.
  • Links in the comments sometimes disappear. This is due to the new spam filter of Blogger.
    I regularly inspect the comments and missing links will reappear eventually.

11 August 2019

Bach: Variations dans le style italien [Rosalyn Tureck]



Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750)


Aria and Variations in the Italian style, BWV 989
"Italian" Concerto, BWV 971
Applicatio in C major, BWV 994
Chorale "Joy & Peace", BWV 512
Musette in D major, BWV Anh. 126
Minuet in G major, BWV Anh. 116
Minuet in G major, BWV Anh. 115
March in D major, BWV Anh. 122
March in E flat major, BWV Anh. 127
Polonaise in F major, BWV Anh. 117a
Invention in C major, BWV 772a (1723 version)
Invention in C major, BWV 772 (1720 version)
Fantasia in G minor, BWV 917
Prelude & Fugue in A minor, BWV 895
Suite in F minor, BWV 823 (incomplete)

Rosalyn Tureck (piano)

(flac image, log, cue, scans)
(by courtesy of JePi-R@Susato)


Buy (a different re-issue) at Presto Classical
Posts with: Rosalyn Tureck

9 comments:

  1. https://mir.cr/0GFNHOLB
    https://mega.nz/#F!muwkSYBZ!atbAf5FfG_mFerLeUMa08w

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks!... but the images are hard to read. Please, basso profundo, could you provide straight images?
    Thank you, for everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you're asking me to rotate the three 'Box' images. I've done that in the Mega folder (only).

      Delete
    2. It has remained a reversed image, but thanks anyway.

      Delete
    3. Box2.jpg should really be fixed now. But doesn't your image viewer allow you to rotate the images ?

      Delete
    4. I do not think, I have a old pc.
      Thank you very much!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top