Search Susato Posts

ANNOUNCEMENTS

  • Diapason Octobre 2026 issue now available.
  • Critics' Choices updated (25/09).
  • Composer A-Z list is back in the right column.
  • Links in the comments sometimes disappear. This is due to the new spam filter of Blogger.
    I regularly inspect the comments and missing links will reappear eventually.

17 August 2019

Dvořák: Symphony No. 9, Serenade for Strings [Eugene Ormandy, Rudolf Kempe]



Antonín Dvořák (1841-1904)


Symphony No. 9 in E minor, Op. 95 "From the New World"

London Symphony Orchestra
Eugene Ormandy

Serenade for Strings in E major, Op. 22

Münchener Philharmoniker
Rudolf Kempe

(flac image, log, cue, booklet)
(by courtesy of JePi-R@Susato)


7 comments:

  1. https://mega.nz/#F!pHwhBArK!n2XrosVJWcfOv9tGbY4x4A
    https://1fichier.com/?wml6ilx2m4iie7rvp4qp
    https://bodtje.stackstorage.com/s/2rDPrkIVIU1e37E

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting an error on line 1 message when I try to use the cue file as a playlist in Foobar. I don't see any obvious errors, but I'm somewhat out of practice editing cue files.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added a "corrected" cue file in the Mega link. Could you try with that one?

      Delete
    2. Unfortunately, I'm still getting the same error message: "Unable to open item for playback (Error parsing cuesheet: unknown cuesheet item (line 1))"
      Line 1 is "REM DATE 1991" which looks innocuous enough to me, but I'll look for alternate cue files in the Tips and Tricks referenced repository.
      Thanks for the help, anyway.

      Delete
  3. Dear Susato,
    Unfortunately, the file is "corrupted" (winrar)...
    Could you repair ?
    Thank you !
    Ami Fritz

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top